- Dish type
This is a simple, yet delicious salad. Serve as a side dish or starter.
Be the first to make this!
IngredientsServes: 2 - 3
- 200g enoki mushrooms, roots removed
- 2 red peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:1min ›Ready in:11min
- Blanch the enoki mushrooms and red peppers in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool under cold water immediately.
- Combine the mushrooms and peppers with salt, MSG, garlic and sesame oil in a big bowl, toss well and serve.