Ingredients for Cooking Sour Cream
- Premium wheat flour 350 grams
- Sour cream 20-25% fat 200 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Butter 100 grams
- Baking soda 0.5 teaspoon
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Walnuts 2-3 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Sour cream, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Blender or plastic bag, Mixer or whisk, Table spoon, Teaspoon, Deep bowl, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Flat plate, Oven, Refrigerator, Kitchen table
Cooking cookies on sour cream:
Step 1: mix the ingredients.The first step is to get the butter from the refrigerator to make it room temperature. After that, put the oil in a deep bowl and add sour cream to it. We mix the ingredients with a mixer, or a hand whisk, or a simple tablespoon. What equipment to use is at your discretion. It’s more convenient for me to use a whisk, because the products quickly get the right consistency.
Step 2: chop the nuts.
Step 3: add sugar.In general, such cookies are only dipped in sugar, but I decided to change the recipe a bit and added directly to the mixture, from which we will then make our baking. So, add the spoon 80 grams of sugar. Again, we mix everything with a convenient tool for you until a homogeneous mass and until the sweet component is dissolved.
Step 4: make the dough.
Step 5: make cookies.Cover the pan in advance with baking paper. The dough has cooled sufficiently. Therefore, we begin to work with him. We pluck small pieces from the main piece and roll up small balls. After that, we make cakes of them directly on the kitchen table with our hands and then dip one side in sugar, which we poured into a flat plate. And immediately after that, you can lay out cookies one by one on the prepared baking sheet, so that we have more space.
Step 6: serve the cookies on sour cream.Bake cookies in a preheated oven at a temperature 150 ° C throughout 20-30 minutes. At the same time, we constantly look into the oven. If the baking is browned, you can turn off the fire, remove the pan and leave the cookies to cool. Baking is very tasty when it has not completely cooled. Then cookies on sour cream turn out to be more aromatic and richer in taste. And you can serve it with jam, condensed milk or chocolate butter. But I’m not sure that the cookies will be brought to the table! Enjoy your meal!
- - Cookies on sour cream can be made curly. To do this, roll out the dough with a rolling pin on the kitchen table, but not very thin. And use cookie cutters.
- - In order for our cookies on the base not to burn, we put the baking sheet in the oven higher.
- - Instead of nuts, you can put dried fruits such as raisins or dried apricots in the filling, and candied fruits are also excellent in taste.
- - After the cookie is ready, it can be greased with whipped whites, or even melted chocolate. It turns out also very tasty!