We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of scallop, baked cheese hearth
- Medium-sized scallops, 15 in shells.
- Sunflower or olive oil, refined 1 tablespoon.
- Softened butter - 75 grams. taste
- Hard cheese 150 grams.
- Lemon 1 piece.
- Parsley is a small bunch.
- Ground curry 0.5 teaspoon.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Main ingredientsMussels and scallops
- Portion 3-4
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl or pan, Non-stick pan, Colander, Grater, Baking tray, Cooking brush, Cooker, Oven, Waffle or paper towel, Serving dish
Cooking scallop, baked hearth cheese:
Step 1: open and process the sinks.Closed sinks need to be washed well from sand, you can even use a brush for this. In order to be able to use the opened scallop shells in the future, they must be opened very carefully. Exists 2 ways opening the shells. First. Put the washed sink on the palm with the convex side down, with a strong knife, pry off the shutters in the area of the "castle" (the protruding rectangular part of the sink) and slowly open the shell shutters. Second. Put clean sinks on a baking sheet and hold for several minutes in the oven under low heat. The sinks will open themselves. Next, carefully remove the meat from the convex part with a spoon and put it in a bowl. Throw away the flat part of the sink. In the convex part of the shell, we will bake scallops. To do this, they must be thoroughly washed from clam juice and left on a wafer or paper towel for drying.
Step 2: peel and fry scallop meat.
Step 3: cooking the butter-cheese mixture.
Step 4: bake scallops.On the baking sheet we lay out the dried convex parts of the shells so that there is a distance of at least two centimeters between them. Put fried scallop in each sink. From above, we cover the mollusks with a hat from the butter-cheese mixture. Put the baking sheet in preheated to 200 degrees the oven. Baking time - until a cheese crust is formed. We take out the scallops from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
Step 5: serve scallop baked with cheese.To serve scallops to the table, we take a large serving dish, put the shells with ready-made casseroles on it. If desired, you can decorate the dish with slices of the remaining half of the lemon, parsley leaves and drops of hot sauce. Spicy tomato sauce like Chili or Gazpacho is most suitable for such a recipe. Chilled white wine or mineral water is traditionally served from drinks. Enjoy your meal!!!
- - if you were unable to get scallops in the shells, then the shells can be replaced with tartlets or slices of dried dark bread.
- - if you take frozen scallops, then it is correct to defrost them under natural conditions or, in extreme cases, in cold water.
- - The readiness of mollusk meat is easiest to check by observing their color. As soon as the meat becomes completely opaque, the scallops are ready. If you overcook or digest them, they will become hard and tasteless. On average, the heat treatment of mollusks is about 5 minutes.
- - in order to make the cheese easier to grate, you need to put it in the freezer for about half an hour.