We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking eggplant in sour cream
- Large eggplant 2 pcs. (approximately 350-400 gr.)
- Onions (large) 1 pc.
- Sunflower oil (for frying) 50-70 ml.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Sour cream (any fat content) 300 gr.
- Premium wheat flour (for frying) -2-3 tbsp. spoons to taste
- Salt 2/3 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Parsley greens as you wish
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Sour Cream
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Cutlery, Garlic, Napkin, Colander, Lid from the pan, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking eggplant in sour cream:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the eggplants under cold water, put on a napkin and wipe dry. We cut off the ponytails and the so-called popular "butt" on both sides. Cut eggplant in circles about 1 centimeter thick. Pour cold water into a deep bowl, pour a little salt and immerse chopped eggplant. Cover with a lid and put a small load (you can fill the jar with water), this is done so that the eggplant does not float. A press is needed in order to eggplant didn't get a lot of water and did not absorb large amounts of oil when frying. We stand under the press 10-15 minutes. We take the eggplants out of the water and put them in a colander so that glass excess water. We heat the pan, pour the vegetable oil, pour flour into the plate, mix with salt and black pepper. Take eggplant, dip each circle in flour and fry on both sides until golden brown. Put the finished eggplant in a separate plate and set aside for cooling.
Step 2: Prepare onions and garlic for eggplant in sour cream.
Step 3: Serve the eggplant in sour cream.We lay eggplant in sour cream on a serving dish, sprinkle with finely chopped herbs for decoration and serve as an independent snack, or use it as a side dish for meat or fish. Good appetite!
- - If someone lacks acidity, I suggest acidifying the juice of freshly squeezed lemon.
- - My family and I use this dish with spaghetti, which I offer you, the combination is unusual in taste.
- - In the same way, eggplant can be cooked not only in a pan, but you can also use the oven for this. Bake fresh eggplant in a refractory form for about 15-20 minutes, and 10 minutes before cooking, pour the eggplant with sour cream mixed with garlic and a chopped onion.
- - Eggplant is a dietary product - it removes excess cholesterol from the body and prevents the formation of blood clots in blood vessels.
- - In some countries, eggplant is consumed raw, used mainly in salads. You can cook with us in any way - fried, steamed, stewed, baked, in home canning and much more.
- - Eggplant can be served as an independent dish, or can be combined with a side dish. It is delicious in cold and hot form, I prefer to serve immediately on the table to enjoy the excellent aroma of stewed eggplant.