We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cranberry Mousse Ingredients
- Fresh cranberries 670 grams
- 6 eggs
- Powdered sugar 3 cups
- Fat cream at least 30% 3 cups
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cranberries, Cream
Inventory:Cooker, Saucepan, Measuring cup, Wooden spatula, Mixer, Colander, Sieve, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Refrigerator, Paper kitchen towels, Plate - 2 pieces
Cooking cranberry mousse:
Step 1: prepare the berries.First of all, we need to clean the cranberries. To do this, transfer the berries to any deep container, fill with clean water so that it completely covers all the berries. Stir the contents several times with a tablespoon and leave in this state for a couple of minutes. So all the various contaminants will float to the surface of the water and can easily be removed. After that, we drop the berries in a colander and rinse thoroughly under running water. Next, we transfer the clean berries to the pan.
Step 2: Cook Cranberries
Step 3: filter the cranberries.After our cranberries have softened, it is necessary to squeeze the flesh out of it, while we don’t need the skin itself, so we arm ourselves with a sieve. For these purposes, it is best to use a fine mesh sieve. Set it over a deep plate and transfer to it a small portion of still hot berries. After, using a tablespoon, we begin to grind the cranberries. And as soon as this batch of berries is over, again add a small amount of cranberries and repeat the procedure until we use all the berries. This process will take some time and energy, but in the end we will get a terrific dessert. Next, mix the resulting mass thoroughly and leave it aside so that it cools down and acquires room temperature.
Step 4: mix the cream with the berries.
Step 5: beat the egg white.
Step 6: Serve Cranberry Mousse.Such cranberry mousse can be served for dessert to each portion in a small beautiful dish. Or decorate them with various pastries, cakes, muffins, as well as fill wafer rolls with such mousse. Make fresh tea or coffee, get the mousse out of the fridge over time and you can start tasting! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have powdered sugar, you can easily make it at home. To do this, you must have a coffee grinder, with which you can grind regular sugar.
- - If you come across cranberry berries on stalks, then they will need to be sorted before washing.
- - So that the cream does not exfoliate during whipping, they must be chilled, but not frozen. To do this, immediately before beating in 15 minutes, put the cream in the refrigerator, while not allowing them to freeze very much.
- - For beating cream and egg whites, you must use dry and clean equipment.
- - If you do not have a mixer, cream and egg white can be whipped with a regular whisk. True, this will take you not a small amount of time and effort.
- - For whipping egg whites, use ceramic, enameled or glass dishes, and it is better to refuse aluminum.