We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of canned eggplant
- eggplant 2.5 kg.
- carrots 500 gr.
- red tomatoes 3 kg. (ripe to let the juice)
- onions 2 kg.
- sweet pepper 500 gr.
- bitter red pepper 1/2 pod
- sunflower oil 800 gr. (unrefined, with a smell)
- ground black pepper about 2 gr.
- salt 100-120 gr.
- sugar 50-60 gr.
- greens 20-30 gr.
- vinegar 5% 20-40 gr.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:frying pan (deep, with high edges), sharp knives, cutting board, 1 liter glass jars (for preservation, with lids), grill stand (for sterilizing glass jars), can opener - (or seaming machine, for rolling)
Preparation of canned eggplant:
Step 1: Cut the eggplant.Wash eggplant under cold water. Do not peel better from the peel - it will be tastier this way. Cut the eggplant into small cubes of 2-3 square meters. cm.
Step 2: Cut the vegetables.
Step 3: Fry the vegetables in oil.Pour the sunflower oil into a skillet, bring it to a boil. Then pour the onion into the hot oil and fry it in a pan until golden brown, then add the carrots, then add eggplant and sweet pepper a little later. Fry over low heat for 10-12 minutes. When the vegetables are cooked enough (make sure they are not burnt!), Add to the mixture: sugar, salt, bitter red pepper, last but not least - tomatoes. Tomatoes pour in plentiful juice. Turn on a small fire and continue to cook the eggplant mass for 20-25 minutes. Do not forget to stir the mixture, do not leave it unattended. After the specified time, remove the pan from the heat. Add chopped herbs and vinegar to the mixture, mix it all thoroughly.
Step 4: Sterilize the jars.
Step 5: Preserve the eggplant caviar.Transfer eggplant caviar to a freshly sterilized jar. Fill the jar with the mixture to the brim, so that there is no free space. Cover the jar with a sterilized lid and roll it with a can opener. Turn each rolled can upside down, wrap it with a thick cloth and leave it until it cools completely. Eggplant canned caviar is ready. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are a lover of spicy dishes, then when frying, pour more different spices and spices into the mixture to taste, you can add a head of finely chopped garlic.
- - You can fry all the vegetables separately, and then mix. With a separate frying, the vegetables are tastier, because it is easier to calculate the time of how much they need to be fried.
- - It is better to choose unrefined sunflower oil with a pronounced smell. It will give eggplant caviar a better taste.
- - It is not necessary to preserve the eggplant mixture. You can eat eggplant caviar by skipping the sterilization and preservation steps. Keep it in the refrigerator.